The tempered glass lid has vents that help get rid of moisture to keep the popcorn crunchy. The cast handle bracket and custom crook shaped handle cover allows you to place the lid upright and keep your counters clean.
The interchangeable stirring mechanism allows you to switch between a floating stir rod and paddle, to make all kinds of delicious snacks!
Once you’re done using this induction-compatible stovetop popper, you can use the cleaning brush included in the set to make it look as good as new.
Truly the ultimate popcorn popper – sturdy, durable, and pretty to look at!
STIR PADDLE Great for roasting nuts, candies and making thick, gooey popcorn
recipes like Kettle Corn, White Chocolate Almond popcorn and more.
STIR WIRE Perfect for making delicious, classic popcorn.
CHANGING THE STIRRING MECHANISM
1. Unscrew the nut at the end of the crank handle.
2. Pull the crank handle out to disengage the stirring mechanism.
Pull up on the mechanism inside the pan.
3. To change the stirring mechanism simply slide the metal sleeve up on the stir shaft and
slide the lower portion of the stirring mechanism out.
4. Then slide the lower portion of the new stirring mechanism into the shaft slot and slide
the metal sleeve back down to lock in place.
5. Once the new stirring mechanism is successfully re-engaged, push the crank handle
back in place and tighten nut down completely.
6. When using the stir wire mechanism, you may need to adjust the wires so they are just
brushing the bottom of the pan. To do this, remove the stirring mechanism from the
pan and slightly bend the wire down on each side. Re-engage the mechanism into the
popper. If wires are bent too far, causing a scraping noise, reach down inside the pan
and pull the wire up slightly to achieve a brushing of the wire on the bottom of the pan.
1. Pour 1/2 cup popping corn and 1-3 Tablespoons of oil into popper.
2. Place popper with ingredients on the burner and set heat to medium-medium high,
depending on your stove.
3. Stir continuously for approximately 3 minutes until you only hear an occasional pop
or until the crank becomes difficult to turn.
4. Remove the glass lid and rest on handle in upright position (Figure 5).
5. Pour popped popcorn into a serving bowl.
Let stand for a minute to maximize crispness. Enjoy!
Hand wash in warm, soapy water with a grease-cutting detergent. Use the included scrub
brush to clean the inside of the handle. Do NOT place in dishwasher. Do NOT soak popper
pan in water. Dry thoroughly.