Nostalgia combined with new technology! The antique styling of the 1911 Original Popcorn Machine is reminiscent of the poppers used by American street vendors almost 100 years ago. This model pairs old-fashioned flair with our newest innovations including side-hinged, anodized aluminum kettles and extruded side post construction. Note: Old maid drawer & warming unit are available on the 6oz & 8oz, the 4oz does not have these features.
- High Output, hard coated anodized Kettle
- Stainless Steel Food Zone & Tempered Glass panels
- Old Maid Drawer to Catch Unpopped Kernels
- Built in Warming Deck
- Presentation Lamp
- Sturdy Steel Cabinet
- Available in 4oz, 6oz & 8oz
- Cart sold separately
- 4 oz. Kettle:
- Actual Dimensions: 18 1/4" D x 18 1/4" W x 24" H
- Volts: 120, Watts: 1100, Amps: 9.2
- 6 oz. Kettle:
- Actual Dimensions: 18 1/4" D x 21 3/4" W x 27" H
- Volts: 120, Watts: 1200, Amps: 10
- 8 oz. Kettle:
- Actual Dimensions: 18 1/4" D x 21 3/4" W x 31" H
- Volts: 120, Watts: 1420, Amps: 12
The popper will ship in its own box and will be shipped by UPS ground residential only, NO EXPRESS SHIPPING.
Check out the accessories for this popper in our Accessory Department.
Make your popper mobile by combining it with the matching cart. Each cart includes storage area for ingredients and a removable shelf.